Somatic Storytelling workshops are open to everyone – children, teens, mums, dads, grandparents and carers. You do not need to be super fit, just arrive with a willing spirit!
Yoga and mindfulness are great for children and families, as they offer a chance for imaginative discovery of self, collaboration with peers and family members, as well as non-competitive movement, dance, fun and laughter.
During the workshops you’ll enjoy:
– Energetic and exciting yoga activities to challenge everyone
– Partner work to encourage teamwork and bonding
– Breathing practices to calm the mind and body
– Rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery
– The enjoyment of learning and spending time together
– A feeling of calm and tranquillity, helping families to relax in each other’s company.
This month we will take a journey through the deep, dark wood; using yogic movement, breath-work and sound to explore how a little mouse can overcome big problems!
Dates & Times
- Sat 8 Jun 11:00 AM
From £7 (1 Adult 1 Child)
A Standard Ticket includes one Adult and one Child. Additional people are £3 extra