From big presentations to small meetings, our stunning and professional spaces are perfect for any corporate event.
By attending this/these event(s) you are accepting the following Terms and Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees should be present at the event to register or collect tickets at least 20 minutes in advance of event start times.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- All concessionary tickets should be accompanied with proof of identification; if this is not provided customers will be asked to pay for a standard ticket.
- Event management reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- We reserve the right to alter event information without warning.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of event management staff and at an appropriate interval.
- Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- Event management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.