Somatic Storytelling workshops are open to everyone – children, teens, mums, dads, grandparents and carers. You do not need to be super fit, just arrive with a willing spirit!
Yoga and mindfulness are great for children and families, as they offer a chance for imaginative discovery of self, collaboration with peers and family members, as well as non-competitive movement, dance, fun and laughter.
During the workshops you’ll enjoy:
- Storytelling accompanied by movement, breath awareness and sound.
- Energetic movement sequences to challenge everyone.
- Partner work to encourage teamwork and bonding.
- Breathing practices to calm the mind and body.
- The enjoyment of learning and spending time together.
- Rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery.
- A feeling of calm and tranquillity, helping families to relax in each other’s company.
Each session ends with a creative session which promotes a sense of mindfulness, allowing us to be present together and express ourselves through themed art and craft.
You’ll all return home feeling rejuvenated; overflowing with love in your hearts, and a sparkle in your eyes!
A Bear Called Paddington – Michael Bond
“I think I may paint a family portrait now. That is, if I have enough paint left for all the smiles.” Paddington Bear
Join us this November for adventures with Paddington Bear as he arrives in London with nothing but a suitcase and a jar of marmalade. As ever we will explore yogic movement, breath and sound through storytelling, song and somatic movement.
Dates & Times
£8 for 1 adult and 1 child / additional people £4 each (prices include fees)
Duration 90 minutes