Somatic Storytelling workshops are open to everyone – children, teens, mums, dads, grandparents and carers. You do not need to be super fit, just arrive with a willing spirit!
Yoga and mindfulness are great for children and families, as they offer a chance for imaginative discovery of self, collaboration with peers and family members, as well as non-competitive movement, dance, fun and laughter.
During the workshops you’ll enjoy:
- Storytelling accompanied by movement, breath awareness and sound.
- Energetic movement sequences to challenge everyone.
- Partner work to encourage teamwork and bonding.
- Breathing practices to calm the mind and body.
- The enjoyment of learning and spending time together.
- Rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery.
- A feeling of calm and tranquillity, helping families to relax in each other’s company.
Each session ends with a creative session which promotes a sense of mindfulness, allowing us to be present together and express ourselves through themed art and craft.
You’ll all return home feeling rejuvenated; overflowing with love in your hearts, and a sparkle in your eyes!
Join us to see how good triumphs evil as we follow Matilda – an intelligent and powerful little girl with terrible parents and and a beautiful gift. We will journey through Matilda’s adventures using creative movement, somatics, storytelling and song.
Dates & Times
- Sat 14 Sep 11:00 AM
From £7 (1 Adult 1 Child)
A Standard Ticket includes one Adult and one Child. Additional people are £3 extra