Somatic Storytelling workshops are open to everyone – children, teens, mums, dads, grandparents and carers. You do not need to be super fit, just arrive with a willing spirit!
Yoga and mindfulness are great for children and families, as they offer a chance for imaginative discovery of self, collaboration with peers and family members, as well as non-competitive movement, dance, fun and laughter.
During the workshops you’ll enjoy:
– Energetic and exciting yoga activities to challenge everyone
– Partner work to encourage teamwork and bonding
– Breathing practices to calm the mind and body
– Rejuvenating relaxations and fun guided imagery
– The enjoyment of learning and spending time together
– A feeling of calm and tranquillity, helping families to relax in each other’s company.
Each session ends with a creative session which promotes a sense of mindfulness, allowing us to be present together and express ourselves through themed art and craft.
You’ll all return home feeling rejuvenated; overflowing with love in your hearts, and a sparkle in your eyes!
“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn’t. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn’t be. And what it wouldn’t be, it would. You see?” – The Mad Hatter
Family Yoga in July, following the White Rabbit into a myriad of bizarre scenarios as we move through the classic children’s book, using creative movement, somatics, storytelling and song.
Dates & Times
- Sat 13 Jul 11:00 AM
From £7 (1 Adult 1 Child)
A Standard Ticket includes one Adult and one Child. Additional people are £3 extra