Unleash your child’s creativity with The Met this Spring!
Children aged 6-10 are invited to join us for a day filled with fun, drama, dance and song. They will learn how to use their voices as an instrument and their body as percussion. Through active play and movement games the children will develop a soundscape to tell stories.
Over the course of the day your children will:
- Play drama games, learning skills in theatre performance.
- Make theatre, by creating musical instruments, music and using imagination!
- Improve acting skills in a fully-supported, inclusive environment.
- Build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
- All of this will be delivered in a safe and friendly space with highly trained children’s theatre practitioners.
The day will run 10-4pm with breaks for snacks and lunch (children should bring their own packed lunches).
Secure your place through the booking link.
If you have any questions in advance of booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates & Times
£15 per child