Unleash your child’s creativity with The Met this spring!
Children aged 6-10 are invited to join us for two fun-filled days of drama, dance, art and fun where they will have the chance to create their own brand-new piece of performance.
Over the two days children will be able to:
- Devise and perform their own scenes
- Play drama games, learning skills in theatre performance.
- Make theatre, using props, costume, music and imaginations!
- Improve acting skills in a fully-supported, inclusive environment.
- Build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
All of this will be delivered in a safe and friendly space with highly trained children’s theatre practitioners.
Each day will run 9.30am- 4pm with breaks for snacks and lunch (children should bring their own packed lunches).
Secure your place through the booking link.
This year, we are offering a set number of free places on this course to children who are in receipt of free school meals. If you are eligible for this and would like to book a place, please contact us directly on email@example.com or through our Ticket Office.
Dates & Times
£40 per child for two days
Sessions will take place on Wednesday 6 & Thursday 7 April, 9.30am-4pm.
Pre-booking only. Participants must commit to attending on both days.