Unfortunately, this event has been cancelled. Ticket holders will be contacted and offered a full refund.
Unleash your child’s creativity with The Met this summer!
Children aged 5-11 are invited to join us for three fun-filled days of drama, dance, art and fun where they will have the chance to create their own brand-new piece of performance.
Over the three days children will be able to:
- Devise and perform their own scenes.
- Play drama games, learning skills in theatre performance.
- Make theatre, using props, costume, music and imaginations!
- Improve acting skills in a fully-supported, inclusive environment.
- Build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
If anyone would like to have a chat about the Summer School in advance of booking, please email email@example.com.
Dates & Times
£60 per child for three days
Sessions will take place on Wednesday 23, Thursday 24, and Friday 25 August.
Each day will run 9.30am-4pm with breaks for snacks and lunch (children should bring their own packed lunches).
Pre-booking only. Places are strictly limited. Participants must commit to attending on all three days.