Tickle your fancy is a cabaret night full of surprises. A smorgasbord of entertainment, offering something for everyone.
The night is hosted by Doolally, a female, comedy singing act. They introduce a range of cabaret turns; music, spoken word, magic, comedy, drama and sometimes the downright unusual!
Since 2015, Tickle your fancy have been entertaining audiences in packed out venues in Chorlton, South Manchester. Now it’s Radcliffe’s turn to get in on the act!
Acts appearing at Radcliffe Market will include:
- Marvin Cheeseman Manchester’s greatest performance poet/stand-up comic.
- Stewart Gibb-lodge a funny man, with very funny characters!
- Caz Brader beautiful voice and guitar
- Andy Readman on the autoharp
- Amy Vreeke whose solo stand-up show is called ‘The Year My Vagina Tried To Kill Me’
Plus the Tickle your fancy writing competition – with prizes! Radcliffe Market will be open from 5pm; plenty of time to get down early for some food and drink before the fun starts at 7.30pm.
Dates & Times
£9 advance / £10 on the door
Doors open and food available from 5pm.
Tickets on-sale on the door.
“Tickle your fancy is like being at a party that you didn’t have to organise or clear up afterwards. Fab evening, just gets better every time.”TYF audience member