Unleash your child’s creativity with The Met!
Children aged 6-10 are invited to join us for this day of drama, dance, art and fun where they will have the chance to create their own brand-new piece of performance.
- Devise and perform their own scenes
- Play drama games, learning skills in theatre performance.
- Make theatre, using props, costume, music and imaginations!
- Improve acting skills in a fully-supported, inclusive environment.
- Build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
All of this will be delivered in a safe and friendly space with highly trained children’s theatre practitioners.
The day will run 9.30am-4pm with breaks for snacks and lunch (children should bring their own packed lunches).
Secure your place through the booking link. If you have any questions in advance of booking, please contact email@example.com.
Dates & Times
£22 per child