Help your kids unleash their creativity this summer at The Met. Youngsters aged 5-10 who love to share stories can join us for 3 days of acting, singing, dancing, laughing and learning. Children’s creativity is encouraged in an environment of positivity and teamwork with plenty of games and new things to try along the way.
Over the 3 days of the course, the children will:
- Create scenes and perform their own ideas.
- Work on drama games, learning skills in theatre performance.
- Make theatre, using props, costume, music and imaginations!
- Improve acting skills in a fully-supported, inclusive environment.
- Build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
This summer school is run by professional, experienced children’s theatre practitioners.
Each day runs from 9am – 4pm, with snack and meal breaks and time to play and relax included (kids should bring their own packed lunches along). There’ll be time to make props, puppets and instruments that can be used in performances, with each day structured to help kids learn, create and be inspired.
Book individual days for £18 per child, or all three days for £45.
Capacity is limited so please book in advance.