Unleash your child’s creativity with The Met this half-term!
Children aged 6-10 are invited to join us for a fun-filled day of drama, dance, art and fun where they will have the chance to create their own brand-new piece of performance.
Over the day children will be able to:
- Devise and perform their own scenes
- Play drama games, learning skills in theatre performance.
- Make theatre, using props, costume, music and imaginations!
- Improve acting skills in a fully-supported, inclusive environment.
- Build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
All of this will be delivered in a safe and friendly space with highly trained children’s theatre practitioners.
The day will run 10am-4pm with breaks for snacks and lunch (children should bring their own packed lunches).
Secure your place through the booking link.
If you have any questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates & Times
£20 per child