Bury Beer Festival is back! Delayed for two years due to the pandemic, our celebration of food, drink, music and good times returns to The Met this November.
Our historic Derby Hall venue will be taken over for two days of drinking and discussing (but mostly drinking) brilliant beers from Bury’s local breweries.
We are delighted to be welcoming:
- Brewsmith: the family-run microbrewery based in Ramsbottom who make brilliant ales with a big following.
- Brightside: Award-winning beers from Radcliffe, known for innovation and quality, sold nationwide.
- Deeply Vale: Family business established in central Bury in 2012; real ale made with real passion. Drink deeply!
- Northern Monkey: Fine craft beer from Bolton.
- Rivington: A modern craft brewery and tap room founded in 2014 in Rivington. Focusing on innovative modern styles, while drawing inspiration from the past.
- Strange Times: A Salford-based brewery with over fifty years of collective experience in the beer industry and a desire to experiment.
- Red Rose: Beer done good. Made in Lancashire with British hops.
- Kwoff: Bury based boutique wine and gin merchant, they sell unusual and award winning gin you won’t find in the supermarket.
- A Cider Bar: Featuring a range of locally made ciders and perries.
A programme of live music, DJs and entertainment will include the likes of Flat Cap 2, DJ sets from Wax and Bean and many others, contributing to the uniquely sociable and welcoming atmosphere that the festival is known for. As ever there will be the chance for drinkers to vote for Bury’s ‘Beer of The Year.’
Food over the weekend will be provided by Automatic, with fast, fresh cooking served from the upstairs bar to keep festival-goers fuelled throughout each session.
Bury Beer Festival is The Met’s main annual fund-raising event. We are a registered charity, and funds raised through the festival help to support our work with communities, audiences and artists, ensuring we can continue to develop new ideas to keep everyone entertained, engaged and supported now and into the future.
Part of Bury Beer Week, celebrating the very best of independent bars and beers in Bury.
Dates & Times
£7 (£6 Met and CAMRA members)
Tickets available in advance online, or on the door at The Met on the Friday and Saturday of the event
Met members discounts apply automatically in the checkout
CAMRA members discounts available from the ticket office at The Met
Last entry: one hour before the end of each session.
Beer Festival Sponsorships
Fancy supporting the festival and the work of the venue? And seeing your company logo on our website and in our programme? How about bringing a group of colleagues for a drink with entry, glasses, programmes and an exclusive invitation to our VIP event included? Sounds like sponsorship is for you. Contact The Met for more details.