From Monday 19th July onwards – Social distancing is lifted.
From Monday 19th July, Covid restrictions are being lifted across England. A such, our performances from Sunday 29th August will no longer be socially distanced and our venue will be back to full capacity.
However, we’ll still be utilising Covid safety measures throughout the venue for your safety, and for the safety of our staff. These are as follows:
- Sanitising stations will be positioned throughout the venue and all visitors are encouraged to use the regularly.
- We encourage all audience members to book their tickets in advance, either online or over the phone.
- Temperature checks will still be in operation on arrival.
- We would encourage all visitors to continue wearing masks when moving about the building.
- We will still maintain distancing in all toilets.
- We will be operating a queueing system on all bars.
- All staff will be wearing masks at all times for the safety of our audiences.
- All staff on duty will have carried out a lateral flow test on the day of working.
- We encourage all visitors to carry out a lateral flow test prior to visiting the venue.
If you have any concerns or questions about our safety measures, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.