Bury Beer Festival
Friday 11 November & Saturday 12 November
Join us here at The Met for two days of delicious beers, artisan gins and delightful ciders, alongside some great food and entertainment as we bring our celebration of food, drink and music back this November.
The two-day celebration has long been a favourite of the region’s drinkers, and we are delighted to be welcoming the following breweries through our doors this time around:
• Brewsmith: the family-run microbrewery based in Ramsbottom who make brilliant ales with a big following.
• Brightside: Award-winning beers from Radcliffe, known for innovation and quality, sold nationwide.
• Deeply Vale: Family business established in central Bury in 2012; real ale made with real passion. Drink deeply!
• Northern Monkey: Bolton’s number one craft beer & pizza bar.
• Kwoff: Manchester based boutique wine and gin merchant, they sell unusual and award winning gin you won’t find in the supermarket.
• Rivington: A modern craft brewery and tap room founded in 2014 in Rivington. Focusing on innovative modern styles, while drawing inspiration from the past.
• A Cider Bar: Featuring Orchard Cider (among others) this bar will be run by the Met.
A programme of live music, DJs and entertainment will include the likes of Flat Cap 2, DJ sets from Wax and Bean and many others, contributing to the uniquely sociable and welcoming atmosphere that the festival is known for. As ever there will be the chance for drinkers to vote for Bury’s ‘Beer of The Year.’
Additionally, local independent pubs will be taking part in Bury Beer Week, a week-long celebration of beer, and hosting entertainment and tasting events throughout the week leading up to the big weekend. Keep an eye on our website for more details as they become available. Local independent pubs involved currently include Thirsty Fish, Broad Street, Automatic and Trackside.
Food over the weekend will be provided by Automatic, with fast, fresh cooking served from the upstairs bar to keep festival-goers fuelled throughout each session.
Public tickets are available in advance now for beer festival sessions starting at 12pm and 6pm on Friday 11 November, and 12pm and 6pm on Saturday 12 November.