As we all do our bit to help keep our communities safe and healthy, The Met has to close its doors (temporarily) to the public. This goes against everything we aim to be; inclusive, welcoming and packed with music, creativity and happy people. Which means we’re looking ahead to when we can re-open, and what we can do in the meantime to keep reaching people.
Support us and together we will bring more creativity to Bury
We have always viewed culture as key to people’s mental health and wellbeing. Our work revolves around our desire to ensure as many people as possible can access culture and have a space where they can be and feel creative through our gigs, recording studio, outreach work and workshops.
As a charity, our work relies on the support of the public, and your donations help us to push our boundaries further and continue to expand our work. Members are absolutely integral to this, and are very much a part of our journey to achieving our ambitious goals.
As a thank you we offer a range of benefits tailored to three different membership levels:
Support – £5 per month (Donation £4 / Benefits £1)
- Joining pack
- Regular updates on the impact of your support
- Advance notice of events and early booking for selected events
- Invite to The Met’s Christmas social
- The opportunity to Pay What You Want for selected events
- Invitation to exclusive events, including artist receptions
- 10% discount in Automatic *
Showcase – £12 per month (Donation £10 / Benefits £2)
All of the above plus…
- Two complimentary tickets per year for event chosen by the Artistic Director for you
- Personal membership management
Headline – £25 per month (Donation £21 / Benefits £4)
All of the above plus…
- Thank you in our Annual Report
- 20% discount on venue hire for private parties and events
- Your name on the Supporter’s Wall in The Stanley Bar
If you’re a UK taxpayer your donation is worth 25% more using the Gift Aid scheme.
We are grateful to our corporate sponsors for their support. Their contribution to The Met is absolutely vital. They help us make our work accessible, and make a difference to the lives of local people.
We’re proud to have patrons who value our work and lend us their influence. Our patrons are prominent in the arts and business, they speak for us and help us to spread the word about the great work we do.
Thank you to the trusts and foundations who help us continue to deliver a relevant and exciting annual programme of events and workshops.
Contact us to find out more about how you can support us through regular giving or one off donations.