Unleash your child’s creativity with The Met this summer!
Children aged 6-10 are invited to join us for three fun-filled days of drama, dance, art and fun where they will have the chance to create their own brand-new piece of performance.
Over the three days children will be able to:
- Devise and perform their own scenes
- Play drama games, learning skills in theatre performance.
- Make theatre, using props, costume, music and imaginations!
- Improve acting skills in a fully-supported, inclusive environment.
- Build confidence, have fun and make new friends.
All of this will be delivered in a COVID-safe space with highly trained children’s theatre practitioners.
Each day will run 9.30am-4pm with breaks for snacks and lunch (children should bring their own packed lunches).
Parents are invited to view The Met’s COVID-safe procedures before booking by following this link.
Places are strictly limited, and children must book onto all three days to enable us to provide a consistent bubble across the Summer School.
If anyone would like to have a chat about the Summer School and the measures that we have in place to keep you and your family safe in advance of booking, please email email@example.com